Wokingham Town Centre has such a unique advantage over its nearby towns, set in a historic Market Town offering fantastic scenery and historical buildings.
Have yourself a latte
Wokingham Town Centre has a great ambience boasting several restaurant and Coffee shops – which are usually always buzzing and thriving with the hustle and bustle of a small town. It’s often been noted that Wokingham Town Centre has too many coffee shop however it’s not unknown to find a coffee shop very busy and have to go to the next one.
Please only add your business if it’s within Wokingham Town Centre
Add listing Instructions:
- Register for an account, once you’ve registered you will have access to a very ‘familiar layout’ a WordPress dashboard. You’re in the right place! This is a dashboard just for your account so you can add the business listing, location and as much information as is needed on these sites.
- Click Sites (Draw Pin) on the left hand column, then add a new site.
- Populate as much information as you can in the site field: Business name, use the main paragraph part in the middle of the page to write exactly what you’re businesses does – it’s products and services (also mentioned your website address if you have one in this section – don’t forget to link it using the paperclip at the top). You can list as much information as you like in this profile, promotions / offers or just the basics. Then, move on populate the other areas in the profile.
- Add the geolocation – use the instructions within the dashboard to add the Latitude and Longitude of the business listing.
- Select the location by ticking the boxes on the left hand side (if you’re business is within the Town Centre then tick this box.)
- Then, tick which service is applicable to your listing. (If the service is not listed contact us using this form and we will add it if required.)